Are you a Nationally Recognized Paramedic? Do you have HSE credentials? Do you have experience in Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico and/or the Pacific Northwest? If you are able to answer yes to these questions then this post if for you. We are currently creating a list of potential applicants for some future remote land-based and offshore marine projects.
Please note that this is for a set of potential projects in the next 1-3 months.
- 5 Years Experience as a Paramedic in a High Paced Urban System as the Primary ALS Provider or 10 Years Experience as a Paramedic in a Suburban or Volunteer Service.
- The ability to work alone
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Recognized Trauma Life Support
- Valid Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google
- Be able to work in diverse conditions with minimal assistance.
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Knowledge or Certifications
- Transportation Workers Identification Certification (TWIC)
- Cold Weather Survival
- Cold Water Survival
If you are interested in, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.