ALASKAN Physician Assistant and HSE/Paramedics Wanted!
We are currently creating a list of potential applicants for some future remote land-based and offshore marine projects.
Please note that this is a set of potential projects in the next 1-3 months.
- 5 Years Experience in a High Paced Urban System as the Primary ALS Provider.
- The ability to work alone
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Recognized Trauma Life Support
- Valid Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google
- Be able to work in diverse conditions with minimal assistance.
- Previous Remote Experience
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Knowledge or Certifications
- Transportation Workers Identification Certification (TWIC)
- Cold Weather Survival
- Cold Water Survival
If you are interested in, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.